The Legend

The Legend

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Connor Joe 1/1


2014 Bowman Draft Orange Paper Parallel 1/1

Back in the early Spring I went on a nice run of adding cards of the Pirates first two picks of 2014, Cole Tucker and Connor Joe. Both were considered safe picks and a little bit of a reach but the Pirates used to savings to get some harder to sign kids in the later rounds. For both I focused on Leaf Trinity and Bowman cards.

It is always nice to add a 1 of 1, even if it is one of the ridiculous parallels from Bowman. Either way I purchased this card for around $30 which seems like a pretty good deal for a 1/1 of a legitimate prospect. 

Vegas is kicking my butt a little, but my hope is to win a little bit on table games. We've been pretty busy the first couple nights, so this is my first day where I have most of the day to gamble. I'll probably try my luck at some blackjack and poker. 

Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think that would be good....but I'm sure it will be something stupid like GI Joe.

      Delete
  2. Nice 1/1. Although the thought of calling a orange paper parallel a 1/1 is odd to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is stupid. It was just a cheap rare card to me.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on another 1/1! Did you know the #2 Google result for "Connor Joe" is this post? You're famous! Anyway, hope he makes you big bucks in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I'm the second most famous Bob Walk out there.

      Delete
  4. Love that Connor Joe 1/1 is it an orange refractor? And is it for sale lmk thanks. "the hitman"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry just read the bottom of the card it's the paper still very very nice!!

    ReplyDelete