The Legend

The Legend

Saturday, December 20, 2014

2014 Stadium Club Set Needs



Just like 2014 Donruss, I'm on the home stretch with Stadium Club too. I've been spending some extra time sorting all my sets and trying to put to bed the ones that are close. Here is what I need for the Stadium Club base set.  Let me know if you can help and I'll be happy to trade for anything that is missing.  I'm also going for the insert sets so if you have any extra let me know.

# 7 Adrian Gonzalez
# 26 Elvis Andrus
# 33 Tony Cingrani
# 35 Brian Dozier
# 42 Jackie Robinson
# 48 Jacoby Ellsbury
# 49 Michael Choice
# 73 Matt Carpenter
# 111 Duke Snider
# 112 Albert Belle
# 114 Bob Feller
# 116 Andrelton Simmons
# 134 Carlos Beltran
# 137 Julio Teheran
# 139 Koji Uehara
# 149 Mike Piazza
# 151 Sandy Koufax
# 154 Chris Sale
# 159 Mariano Rivera
# 162 Jose Canseco
# 168 Adam Wainwright
# 178 Greg Maddux
# 180 Ian Desmond
# 197 Cal Ripken Jr

My brother is treating me to the Penguins game tonight so lets hope for some good action.  Maybe they will put on the foil....



Lets Go Pens!

6 comments:

  1. I should be able to help. I have two more boxes on their way. Hopefully I'll be able to finish my set and help you out at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a fair amount of duplicates too, so I'm sure we'll be able to help each other.

      Delete
    2. Nice. Thanks Matthew! My boxes are suppose to arrive this Tuesday. I'll keep you posted.

      Delete
  2. I bought into Nachos' box break and if I get the Cardinals above I will send your way.

    ReplyDelete