The Legend

The Legend

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Box Break: 2013 Heritage High Number (major pc hit)

I guess you really can't call this a box break as the only thing in question is the one random auto inserted to each set.  What drew me to this set is that it included several Pirates, and the autograph list is strong. The nice Black Friday price was the final push I needed.  I'm glad I pulled the trigger.  Here is my auto....

Needless to say I was pumped when I saw this. The red autos are numbered to 10 and hold significant value. I would venture to say this is the best Pirate I've ever pulled.  I'm guessing this redemption will be filled as Cole signed a ton of cards last year as just about every Topps release had him in as a redemption. Looking forward to getting this card in hand.

I'm heading to the WVU game tonight.  I'll be back tomorrow to post the results of the Donruss boxes. 

Thanks for reading!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Dennis. I knew I did good as soon as I saw it because all the big names were redemptions.

      Delete
  2. Cole couldn't even be bothered to signed the dotted line for the Yankees, what makes you think he'll sign these redemptions?

    Joke, sick pull man :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. He knew he didn't want to play with Arod.

      I guess his gamble paid off for not signing with the Yanks. Made himself a lot of money.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Glad I pulled the trigger on buying the set. It was either going to be high number or another box of Heritage Minors.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hey Bob, I have a question for you. I know this is an old thread, but I'm sure you remember. Did the Cole you redeemed have a red serial # or did they forget it on your copy as well? I see another one on ebay that's red ink and unnumbered, I was just curious if yours had a serial or not? Thanks! -Robert (ocmiller714@gmail.com)

      Delete
    2. Mine was unnumbered. I haven't seen one with a serial number so the assumption is they are all like ours.

      Delete