The Legend

The Legend

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Cardboard Dedication

I just walked in the door from my trip to Providence.  Thought I would share the contents of my carry on and checked bag.

First is two freezer bags full of cards from my trip to the card shop and various goodies from Mark Hoyle.



Whenever I travel I always try and bring home a few local beers.  The Firestone beer is actually from California, but they are hard as hell to find so I buy them whenever I see them.



Looking forward to getting back to reading blogs.

Have a nice weekend!

13 comments:

  1. I had that Firestone beer at their new location about two weeks ago. It just opened up here in Marina del Rey. They'll be doing their own in-house brewing by December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the rest of the bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, most are WVU so I'll probably scatter them during football and basketball season.

      Delete
  3. Glad it was a safe trip back. Enjoy the game today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a smooth trip. WVU pulled it out. Close in the first half but pulled away in the third quarter.

      Delete
  4. My best friend was married at the Firestone Vineyard in California... This isn't the same Firestone is it? Could they have branched out to beer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if Firestone Vineyard is related to Firestone Grill in SLO. One of my favorite weekend road trips is to head down there and grab a few tri-tip sandwiches.

      Delete
  5. Is that the plastic wrappings of a late 80's Score pack I see? Talk about your tactile memories...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark through me a few junk wax packs for a slow blog day!

      Delete
  6. Freezer bags? Nice call. Might need to add that to my travel backpack. Oh... one more thing...

    I spy a 1964 Topps Giant Roberto Clemente. That is such as sweet oddball issue. One of my favorites of all-time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I got Mark a Yaz for his collection.

      Freezer bags are the way to go. I always have some to bring back beer, but worked out for cards.

      Delete