The Legend

The Legend

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Playing Possum (War With JBF)

As most of you know I have a bitter enemy named JBF.  I thought I was being sneaky went I gave him some Josh Willingham memorabilia, but he was playing possum.  Little did I know he had been hoarding cards in anticipation of me sending him something.  

This showed up at my house this past weekend......




 I'll be showing off bits and pieces as the week goes on.



Here is a better look at the cards.


I forgot how weird some of the numbering was for Chrome cards.  The Kranchick is /210 and the Burrress is /101.  Both look great, and yes JBF I was very distracted by shiny things.

Here is a little preview of what is to come.  The madman has even been toying with me on Twitter by posting priority boxes in his house.  I'll have to think of something creative to fight back.  Any ideas? I have a few....


4 comments:

  1. Hahaha.

    Maybe ship yourself there and pop out of the box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that would be enough flair. Maybe I need Ric Flair to do it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Just the tip of the iceberg. He sent me about 50 numbered cards.

      Delete