The Legend

The Legend

Saturday, April 18, 2015

JBF Sends Everything (Volume 5)

As most of you know Wes and I have been going back and forth for a good while now. I've been warned that the final bombs are in transit so I figured I better clear the desk of Volume 5 in the series of 7.

This time around Wes completely shifted gears. Those that have been recipients of Wes's generosity knows that he really pays attention to detail. So when I saw this box of cards I was taken by surprise.


He sent me box full of hundreds of cards and only two were Pirates. As you scroll down you will see a ton of relics, 1/1s and vintage. The box was so much fun to go through. A Jim Palmer relic was sandwiched in between a Rickey the Dragon Steamboat card and a sexy Bench Warmer. Needless to say this box was a blast to sort through. I've scanned a bunch of cards just to give an idea of what I'm talking about, but this was only a small fraction of the total package.

Enjoy the cards.

Baseball Relics







1 of 1!
1 of 1!

Other Relics
I bet this guy could kick my ass










Vintage Hockey!
Vintage Football!



Vintage Baseball!









Sexy Cards!

So much good stuff! I felt like I purchased someones table at a card show. You really are a madman capable of anything. I know the last installments are on the way, but I got something in the works that is close to being Alabama bound.

WAR IS HELL!

19 comments:

  1. Sweet mother of all that is holy that must have been fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blast. So many cool cards. Love the vintage.

      Delete
  2. I could use the Jamaal Tinsley jersey card if it ever needs a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hands would catch fire from holding that much vintage at one time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was half expecting a kitchen sink by the end of the post! That package had everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scary thing is that it was just a small sample.

      Delete
  5. He's even got Benchwarmers going to boot camp for him. How do you expect us to compete ? There is'nt one card in there that I don't think is awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to go through. Weird not sorting pirate and wvu guys.

      Delete
  6. Incredible. it takes a special person to gift a 1/1. Two 1 of 1s? Unheard of!

    ReplyDelete