The Legend

The Legend

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Candy Man Can

2004 Topps Originals John Candelaria Auto /77

I love buyback autos and John Candelaria so this card is perfect for my collection. Some guys just have a good look for a baseball card and Candelaria is one of them. Between cards of the Candy Man and Kent Tekulve you probably have enough blogging material for a year. I really don't have much to add because I've talked about Candy Man in great detail, but this card was just too cool not to share.  

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. That is the Candelariest Candyman buyback auto I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if their was ever a dual auto with Candelaria and Tekulve my head would explode. Probably just send the seller a blank check and tell him to name his price.

      Delete
  2. What a great looking signature he has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Candy Man has a beautiful signature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does! I'm actually discovering more autos of his than I originally assumed existed. Thankfully he is pretty cheap to add. Just about everything is $10 or less.

      Delete